The Cloverleaf Paintbox is a sturdy, lightweight compact box that has ample deep wells for mixing washes plus a removable central compartment for paints in both tube and pan format. Made from durable, high impact plastic that is easy to clean and can even be put in the dishwasher. (Please remove the paint trays first though.)
Details: Approx size when closed 4 1/2 ” x 4 1/2″ x 1 1/4 ” ( 115mm x 15mm x 30mm ) | Made from durable white plastic (impacted copolymer) | Lightweight approx 260grams
- 2 trays with 4 deep mixing wells in each.
- 1 flat mixing tray which also forms a top on the paint compartment when closed.
- 1 divided deep lid that incorporates 2 deep mixing wells for extra large washes.
- A removable central paint compartment with: 14 deep wells ideal for squeezed tube colours as well as full and half Winsor and Newton pans.
- A universal thumb plate for both left and right handed painters.
- Separate interchangeable paint trays available.